Wolfram has over fifteen years of experience in banking, finance and infrastructure transactions, at both the national and international level. He advises lenders, sponsors and borrowers on complex cross-border general lending, trade and project finance, as well as restructurings. Wolfram is also member of our aviation practice group and advises in all kinds of aircraft finance and leasing transactions as well as on aviation regulation matters.
Wolfram Huber is the author of various publications about syndicated loans, project finance, concessions and public private partnerships and frequently lectures at seminars, conferences and workshops. Wolfram Huber is admitted to the Austrian bar and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
He speaks German, English, French and Spanish.
- Consulting of MLAs regarding the EUR 310 Mio. financing of the acquisition of 49% of shares of Gas Connect Austria GmbH by a consortium consisting of Allianz Capital Partners GmbH and Snam S.p.A.
- Consulting of a German Bank as bondholder in connection with the moratorium and creditor participation (bail-in) of the HETA Asset Resolution AG.
- Consulting of VTB Bank (Austria) AG during the financing of a luxury resort of the SIGNA group in Italy.
- Consulting of Sberbank Europa AG during a EUR 26 Mio. corporate financing for an industrial operation in Bosnia.
- Consulting of Sberbank Europe AG during a EUR 76 Mio. OeKB-garanteed export credit to an Austrian company and its Norwegian subsidiary.
- Consulting of Banco Santander S.A. during a USD 64 Mio. Factoring program for an Austrian company.
- Consulting of VTB Capital in connection with the financing of a USD 5,8 billion take-over offer regarding shares in Polys Gold by Sacturino.
- Consulting as outside creditor during the re-financing oft a project financing for the establishment and the operation of two gas stations as part of a motorway concession.
- Consulting of an Austrian bank as outside creditor in connection with a PPP school project in Vienna.
- Consulting of a consortium of bidders in connection with the tendering procedure of a PPP school project in Vienna.
- Consulting of outside creditors in connection with a PPP hospital project in Vienna.
- Consulting of an Austrian general contractor during the EUR 80 million re-structuring of a OeKB collaterised project financing for the construction of a heat supply center in CEE.
- Consulting of a Japanese bank regarding regulatory questions in connection with transnational banking services.
- Consulting of a German bank regarding regulatory questions in connection with the introduction of new banking products in Austria
- Consulting of Sberbank Europe AG in the outsourcing of licensed banking activities to an external IT Provider.